Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Update

Well my challenge got postponed a couple days since little miss had a little cold and needed some extra cuddles thursday and friday but I am proud of myself because while I didn't get the tasks done for those two days I still kept with all the new habits I started in the previous days and I still kept up with all my laundry for those days! This in its self is an accomplishment for me! So Monday I'll continue on with day 4 and just go from there so it'll be more like a 22 day challenge than a 20 day challenge but oh well as long as I get it done thats all I car about!
This weekend has been wonderful so far! Little Miss is feeling much better and we enjoyed a great day yesterday with family and friends! We started out the day having a good friend over for breakfast before we went out in search of a few photo props for Peyton's 6 month pictures. I made monkey bread for breakfast and it was delicious! I hadn't made it in such a long time I forgot how good it was! I also forgot how long it takes to roll all those little balls but it was totally worth it. It was fun for me to think about how in a couple of years Peyton will be sitting up on the counter helping me roll all the little balls! I just know we are going to have so may special memories in the kitchen together! After Breakfast we headed out to some thrift stores and some antique stores in search of an old wooden crate/basket or an old vintage suitcase! We only had to go to two stores before BINGO old vintage suitcase for only 10 bucks! It has a broken latch but since were only using it as a prop for pictures we didn't need it really to be fully functioning! Then later in the evening I checked out a basket my mom has and it will be perfect for a photo prop as well so winner! All props are taken care of and we just have to pick a date with good weather to get this pictures taken! So excited!
After we returned from our shopping trip my wonderful and amazing friend came and stole me away and took me to get manicures and pedicures and it was just what this momma needed!! This is def. something that is just not in our budget these days but it def something that I wish was in the budget! Maybe one day! So for my friend to come steal me and way and treat me to a little pampering I am forever grateful! Being a stay at home mom and a mother who is still nursing there is very little time away from my little one and I think we can all agree that sometimes you just need a little you time! So after the pampering I came home and then it was off to my little cousins third bday party where we spent time with family and watch the kids be kids and just had a good time together! Then a visit a the Jones' to wrap up the evening before heading home! It was an awesome awesome saturday! Some saturdays I enjoy being lazy around the house... but there are days where I just want to get out and do things and see people and this was def. one of them so it was the perfect saturday!
In store for today is grocery shopping, church, and dinner out with our life group! Sounds like a great Sunday hope everyone enjoys theres as much as I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment