Friday, March 22, 2013

Dear Jillian!

Dear Jillian you are the devil! Your so perky and cheery as you only actually do half the work out that you are coaching us through! As you talk about fighting through it and feeling the burn I kind of just wish that you were actually feeling the same burn because then maybe you wouldn't be so dang chipper about it! I may have had a few words for you today during my workout but I hung in there and I felt that burn (unlike you)!
Sincerely,
Shred victim!

Day 2 of 30 day shred is complete and as you may have guessed it was tough! But I finished! Paused a few less times than yesterday and still used modified moves but I like to think of the banner I found on Pinterest last night... Success is progress not perfection! That shall be the phrase that keeps me going! One step closer to a healthier me and some new clothes! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment