Thursday, March 21, 2013

I am going to succeed!

I use that title mainly because I need to say it as many times as possible so that I can always remember it and make it come true! Today I decided to give Jillian Micheals 30 day shred a shot. I watched the level 1 work out just to get a feel for it and decide if its was something that I felt like I could do without being discouraged. And I decided while I knew it was going to be challenging I felt like it was at least simple enough that I could do the work out without being discouraged by not picking up the moves quickly enough. So I went out and got me a set of hand weights and when Peyton went down for her last nap Blaine and I gave it go. I had Blaine do it with me so he could see what I will be doing so when I complain of being sore and tired he knows exactly why! Plus I wanted him to tell me if I was doing the moves properly! I am so proud of myself because I finished the whole thing! I did pause a couple times for a few seconds and I used the modified moves but gosh darnit I did it! I'm exhausted and I already know that I'm going to be feeling it in the morning but I DID IT!!! Let me give you a little back ground on my work out history... there isn't much but when I have tried videos and such I usually don't make it through the entire thing and then I'm discouraged that I don't try again! Once or twice I've tried for a couple days in a row but after a couple days and I still couldn't really finish it I just gave up. So the fact that I did the entire work out start to finish I am so so proud and it gives me the motivation I need to get up tomorrow and get to the work out! I'm going to do it! 30 days! I have decided to set a very small goal for this 30 days. I simply just want to fit into my prepregnancy jeans by the end of it!  I bought one size bigger jeans so that I could actually have some but refuse to buy anymore! And now the size bigger is a little too big but the smaller size is still just not comfy (or very pretty) so if by the end of this 30 days I can proudly and comfortably fit into my prepregnancy jeans I will be SOOO HAPPY!! So follow along as I can tell you just how much I despise ms Jillian through this journey it is sure to be pretty entertaining! And please give me some support I can use all of it that I can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment