Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 4... Not good

Well I completed day 4 but I do not feel good about it at all. I just felt very off through the whole workout. I had to stop a couple of times... my balance was off, I didn't feel like I was doing any of the moves right and just didn't feel right at all. I have felt fine all morning... pretty tired since I was up once in the middle night with Peyton and then up much earlier than normal with her as well but other than that I've felt ok but during that work out I just felt off. I felt weak and out of energy and just generally not right. I am proud of myself for finishing because there were several times when I was just going to quite and tell myself I'll try again later... knowing good and well I would not try again later! But I finished it... maybe not strong but I finished it. Maybe that day off screwed me up... maybe I haven't had enough water the last couple of days... I just dont know but I dont like it! These are the days that usually would get me down and make me think that I can't do it anymore. Or I would tell myself well I guess I'll take a break and try again some other time and that some other time wouldn't come till MONTHS down the road. But I'm not going to let that happen this time! I'm just having an off day but I'm not going to let it stop from completing this challenge! Tomorrow is a new day and I can do this! I'm going to try to get some rest today, drink lots of water, and eat better than I did over the weekend so I can start with a fresh start tomorrow!
Now I know this is probably strange but I would like to ask you guys if you read my blog, leave a comment. Just a kind word or a story that motivates you. I need all the motivation I can get these days and it would really make my day to know I have people who are in my same shoes or that are rooting for me to succeed in this journey!

1 comment:

  1. You have the right mind set. Don't give up! Keep at it even on days that are hard like today. You have made an awesome decision to work through this.....and remember, you have a reward at the end! Stick to it, lady! You are doing great! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete