Saturday, March 23, 2013

It was actually a little easier!

Day 3 complete! Hubby even did it with me which was fun! It wAs nice to see that he even struggled with it and he's in the gym five days a week! And I like that he can tell me if my form is correct so I know I'm doing it right!
This morning when I woke up I was tired after a night of not great sleep and being up several times and my muscles were more sore than they have ever been in my entire life and I was not wanting to be friends with Jillian today! But Blaine said you can't have your reward if you don't finish the 30 days and I knew if I stopped I'd never finish! Now your probably wondering what reward... Well I don't know yet but I decided I needed to come up with something that I can look forward to that will help push me through these thirty days! When I decide what this thing will be I will let you know but for now the thought of anything was good enough!
So we put Peyton Down for a nap and it was workout time! To my surprise once I got going the soreness faded away and I was able to a little more and push a little harder than the previous two days! I was amazed that I could actually feel a difference! So today I am excited about what's to come and proud of what I've done this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment