Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sundays off

Well I didn't work out today but I decided that Sundays are just a super busy day for us and that there is nothing wrong with taking one day off a week. I know the program is supposed to be 30 days straight but hey I am making it work for me and what works for me is one day off a week! I figure at this point I have gone from no workout to 6 days a week working out... this is definitely a big improvement LOL! But I will say that when I got dressed today I felt as if I could already see a bit of a difference. Now this may be my brain playing tricks on me but I just felt more comfortable in my clothes this morning and for me that is HUGE! Every since I had Peyton getting dressed has been a daily struggle... I don't like how anything looks, I try a billion things one before finally deciding on something and 9 times out of 10 it gets covered up with a hoodie anyway cause I'm still not really happy with my appearance. Well I ain't doing it no more folks! It is time that I enjoy getting dressed in the morning, time I look in the mirror and say hey this looks pretty good! And today was a step in the right direction and I like what the road ahead looks like. So I will be back tomorrow with an update on how day 4 goes but I'm pretty sure I'm going to rock it! Oh and the best part... I'm not nearly as sore today... so I guess you can work through it and it does actually get better! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment