Saturday, March 16, 2013

Changes and some Adorable photos

 I know its been a little while since I'm posted and yes I realize my 20 day challenge that I was so excited about completely went to pot but thats life with a little one at home. Somedays she lets mommy be productive and somedays she doesn't but I wouldn't have it any other way. She turned 6 months old last week and I can't believe! It doesn't seem remotely possible that this precious little child has been in our lives for an entire 6 months but as the same time it doesn't seem possible that we've ever been without her. She is truly the light of our life! She is getting so active and fun these days and just constantly changing. She rolls all over the place and is so close to sitting up on her own its unreal! She has even began to make motions like she wants to crawl but just hasn't figured that out quiet yet! But man oh man does she have a little personality! Even the doctor noticed when we went this last week how active she was and how much personality she has! Peyton was all over the place trying to play with all the doctors instruments which then of course prompted the remark "well no wonder she's so tiny she never stops moving"! Finally the doctor is comfortable with her weight and has decided that she is just making her own curve! We decided that someone has to be the bottom number right? So our little princess is a perfect 12 lbs 4 oz and a lovely 25.75 in long! Long and Lean is this one! But she is growing steadily now! She of course had to have shots this time around but I can say that this was not nearly as traumatic as it has been in the past. She is a tough little girl! However the night after the shots and the following day were ROUGH in our house! It was a very long night snuggling with a tired and cranky child who only wanted to sleep while being held! The following day was pretty much the same until evening time rolled around and she finally started feeling better! Boy am I glad this is not a regular occurrence!
Now to the adorable photos! We took her six month photos this morning with a good friend of ours in Downtown OKC. I could not be happier with the way these pictures turned out and I can't wait to get the rest of them to show everybody! They are absolutely precious and I know I will cherish them forever! A big shout out to Nick Rutledge at NicRutphotography for taking these awesome picture for us! You should check him out on his facebook or at NicRutphotography.com!


Look at that little sassy face! Yes she gets it from me... I can't deny it!


And those big blue eyes are straight from her daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment