Monday, June 28, 2010

Finally Organized!

So this weekend Blaine's parents came down from nebraska to visit us and to help us finish unpacking and organizing... yes it took us that long! But it is finally done! I am so thankful to have such great in-laws who are so generous and willing to help every chance they get. It was a lot of work but we got everything done and I love not having to think about what we still need to do everynight! Of course while they were here we took them to a redhawks baseball game and of course they were playing the Omaha royals (it worked out nicely) and we all had a blast! It was a great weekend even if there was a lot of work to be done! Now just for a few more decorating things! Oh and we finally picked all the wedding pictures were ordering and putting in our book and what have you so we can put in our order and get all our pictures! I'm so excited! I'll put some up as soon as we get them I promise! I love the way life is going right now we've been so richly blessed and I am so thankful!

Here are some pictures of our nicely organized apt for those of you who are curious.
The Master Bedroom



The Kitchen

I'll post more later when i finish decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment