Tuesday, June 22, 2010

God's Plan

Ok so I had a minor freak out while in Target grocery shopping this evening. It was nothing really probably mostly PMS but I just got nervous. I've been so used to taking care of everything for myself since i was 18.. even before that really and here since the wedding blaine has been taking care of everything involving fiances and not that thats a bad thing really its great and he's really good at it but because i'm in control I worry and I stress so i got a little overwhelmed while we attempted to shop with targets ridiculous prices (NEVER AGAIN). But anyways through this little freak out i realized that my plans dont matter... We've made a ton of future plans and alot of them rely on how much money we can save in the next few years and i realized that we should count the blessings we have and stop making so many plans cause God's plan is the one that really matters no matter what plans we make. I give it to him his plan is perfect for me and I am excited to see what it is... I may have to remind myself of that daily but I know it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment