Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life is ever changing

Today was a nice relaxing day. Got to have breakfast with some of my best girl friends and then took Bella to the vet to start her shots and make sure she is healthy after all that she's been through. She has some worms and another kidn of parasite that is super common and easy to treat so we'll give her meds for a couple days and she'll be good to go. Other then that te vet said she was in good shape and very lucky. But throughout all the good things that happened today I couldn't help but think about how different life is now and how different its going to continue to get in the months and years to come. For so long my life was the same... work, school, family, friends, and relationships. That was it it was constant and had been that way for years... of course little changes occured like the change between highschool and college and the change in relationships especially once Blaine and I met but for the most part it was the same. But now in the last few months my life has literally completely changed. I graduated college, got a great job, got married, moved, adopted a kitty. Now i have to schedule friend time... make it a point to visit my family at least once a week and call Blaine's as often as possible. we're thinking about vacations and family visits, thinking to the future of buying a house and having children.... the next few years is going to be a constant change i have a feeling and as excited as I am there is a small part of me that can't help but be terrified. I am so blessed with a wonderful life and fantastic husband and I thank god for that everyday but the future and the unknown will always be scary to me.

this was probably just a lot of rambling but it wasnice to just kinda point the thought on paper. Sort of

1 comment:

  1. don't worry about the future, God will walk with you the whole way. Just take time to adjust to each new thing as it comes, and don't stress out about things that haven't happened yet. seriously...there's no rush to do any of that grown-up stuff like buying a house of having children. enjoy sometime just being married. :)

    ReplyDelete