Friday, June 18, 2010

First Post and New addition


So I've never done a blog before but I thought it would be fun with all the changes in our lives right now so i created this blog about Blaine and I and our new little family. We are loving life as a married couple and enjoying every moment we have together. Yesterday we adopted a adorable baby Kitten that we name Bella. My dad's friend rescued her from the flood that took place here in Oklahoma on monday and my dad knew that we were wanting to get a cat so we got lucky and go to take our little Bella home. She is adorable and absolutely just precious and perfect for us. We've had so much fun with her so far and are very excited for the weekend to just hang out with eachother and enjoy our new family of three!


No comments:

Post a Comment