Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy fourth of July everyone! We have big plans and I am so excited! First we have church... its the start of our big at the movie series that we have been volunteering for and helping get ready so we are so excited to see it all come together! Then its a relaxing afternoon of baking and perhaps a movie before heading out to Liberty Fest with some great friends! Lots of food, fun, and fireworks! Its gonna be a blast! Life is such a blessing! We stress over little things day to day but then i sit and remember how blessed we truly are and that god will provide for all those little stresses.
I started on our wedding guestbook/scrapbook last night and I am so excited! It is coming along nicely and it is so much fun to look back at it all and remember all the amazing friends and family that came to celebrate with us that day! I'll post some pics as soon as i get them on my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment