Friday, April 27, 2012

Kicks and Giggles

I'm pretty sure that the blog world doesn't care all that much about the things I usually have to say here but I've decided this is the best way I can document things about this pregnancy and more than likely later on about being a mom and my beautiful baby so I hope the few of you that read this get some enjoyment out of my writings but if not thats ok too because I get the enjoyment out of them and I know I will later when I look back on them and remember these times.
So I have been feeling little girl move around here and there and I would get these feelings every now and then that I decided had to be her kicking or hitting me because there was just no other explanation and of course I love being able to feel her and just know she's there (even though these days it is getting very obvious). Blaine has tried many a time to feel her kick and I laugh at him and tell him Blaine you're not going to be able to feel it yet but yesterday it finally happened. First I was sitting here by myself watching TV while he was still at work and my hands were resting on my belly and out of no where I feel this Kick on both my belly and my hand... it was so cool. I immediately picked up the phone and texted blaine to tell him and Of course  he just wished he was here to be the one to feel it. Well I didn't feel much the rest of the day so I figured it  was kind of a fluke and Blaine wouldn't be able to feel her for a while still but then she really got moving around yesterday evening and I told Blaine to come try and feel her. So we sat on the couch and he just put his hand on my belly and pushed a bit cause you kind of have to irritate her sometimes to get her to really move LOL and low and behold he felt that awesome feeling of her kick. He was so excited and got to feel her several times it was just such an awesome experience and it makes me so happy that I can finally share more with Blaine. So much of pregnancy is just the woman the man can't feel things like we can, they don't really understand all the changes we go through, they help the best they can but for the most part its all us so to finally be able to share just a small bit of this child with him before she gets here makes me so happy!! I have a feeling most of our nights will be spent with his hand on my belly trying to feel more kicks and that is just fine with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment