Sunday, February 20, 2011

April Overload

Well we are a little over a month away from closing on our house and it still just seems so unreal. The inspection was on thursday and it went great, just a few minor things that they need to fix and then its good to go so we were very pleased about that. And the most exciting part for me was the fact that the sign out front says SOLD! I plan to take a picture of Blaine and I by the sign on Friday when we take both of our moms to see the house. I just can't wait to get in there and make it a home for the two of us although I will say I think I might miss the closeness of our apartment and never really have to walk around to find eachother because no matter where you are in this place you're within ear shot LOL! It'll be an adjustment but its def. one that I'm happy to make! Next week Blaine's mom is coming down to see the house and help us pick out some appliances and even maybe even start the packing process because lord knows we need to start that since neither of us are currently planning on taking any time off work to move. My boss did tell me that I could if I needed to so its in my thoughts of maybe taking a couple days off when we really get to move so that I can get things settled. I feel like there are so many things going on in April that my head is kind of on overload. We close on our house on the 1st, Blaine's mom and I are going to the women of faith conference on the weekend of the 15th, easter is the weekend of the 24th and I was originally hoping to be able to go spend easter in Nebraska with Blaine's family, and then the rattlesnake hunt (I know it sounds scary but its family tradition and we don't hunt the snakes) is the weekend of the 30th which is also the weekend right before our 1 year anniversary which falls on a monday LAME! So I feel pretty overloaded for the month of April since with all that going on we also have to paint a house and move and get settled in. Its my goal to be in and settled by our anniversary. This is mainly because with all the money that is going towards the house our plans of a weekend away is probably not going to happen so I don't want to spend my anniversary unpacking or surrounded by boxes I'd rather spend it in my HOME! Well I guess thats my ramblings for now... we are so excited about this next step in our lives together and we know that we are so blessed to have so much support from both of our families it has been an awesome time for us and we are so excited to see what lies ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment