Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ONE MONTH

WE CLOSE A MONTH FROM YESTERDAY!!! I can't believe it! A month from now we are going to be HOMEOWNERS!!! WOW I'm such a grown - up now LOL!!! We purchased our refridgerator and washer and dryer yesterday and set the delivery date... I started to have a small panic attack thinking about all the money that we have now and that a month from now we won't have anymore but I guess thats kind of the way it works even though I'd much rather have the house and still have all the money in the bank LOL!! Oh if only the world were like my dreams! I'm no longer drowning in paint colors instead I'm swimming slowly to the shore... hopefully soon i'll reach it. Now for the packing to begin and hopefully to keep the apartment clean for the next month so it will make life easier.... YEAH RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment