Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW DAY!

Well its officially a Snow Day for me and the Hubby and I am so excited! I don't know what it is about snow days that I love so much considering I'm not a huge fan of snow. I think its probably just because its a day off in the middle of the week and lets be honest we all like those when we get them! I don't think we've gotten a ton of snow as of yet but everything is most def. white outside. Of course though no matter what day it is my lovely body still wakes up at 6 in the morning or even before! Oh well just means more relaxing time to enjoy my extra day off! I plan to read and watch lots of movies and just simply enjoy time with my husband! We just had a weekend sure but there is just something about that extra unexpected day that is so much more enjoyable! Although I will say this Snow Day is making me miss my college days! Man the Ice storm we have my junior year of College was AWESOME!!! We packed like 7 people in our apartment for like three days and made forts and played games and just had a blast even without the electricity! It was so fun and it made the fact that we were stuck inside with no power so much more enjoyable. Oh well I'll reminisce on the college snow days while enjoying one with my hubby! We'll make our own new memories! And i sure do enjoy making new memories with my Hubby! We've been together for over four years but we make new fun memories everyday and I love it! Valentines days is coming up... yeah not my favorite holiday although it is the anniversary of when we got engaged but still just not my favorite! Probably won't do anything too special... maybe a double date with our best friends like last year! Which is always a blast! Maybe I'll use some of my time today to think of something special I can do for the hubby on Valentines.... Any suggestions?! Ok well I think that is all of my ramblings this time around! Hope everyone enjoys there snow day!! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment