Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lack of sick sleep

I don't why my body likes to be so difficult but it always seems to not want to let me sleep like I should especially when I am ill. My nose at this current moment hates the rest of my body and I am taking everything I know to take to reunite them as quickly as possible. But since I am troubled in the sleeping department I thought why not update the blog that i have neglected for the last couple of weeks. And sadly I must update that I have failed every single new years resolution! I tried but then it was like one day off and then it just never got back on track... maybe I'll try to restart once this illness is past me. However, I am proud to report that I have been very dedicated and successful in my 21 day fast from soda and sweets! It has been difficult and I pretty much crave something everyday but I fight the urge by eating fruit or something that has a bit of natural sugar in it. I just have to make it to MONDAY!! And then I will have survived the 21 day fast! And sadly I have nothing but pride to show for it. Yes I love what it has done for my will power and i truly have prayed for strength in times of real craving however I was slightly hopeful that just maybe I lose a couple of pounds with this change and then that would kick start me wanting to make it more and exercise and what have you. Well I fail... I lost maybe a pound and that is very saddening to me. Several years ago my mother dropped like 30 pounds just by giving up soda and doing simple stretches... but apparently I am not like my mother as much as I think at least in that sense. But at least I have broken my caffeine addiction which was a big goal and task! So I don't plan to go back to drinking a lot of soda and eating a lot of sweets but on occasion I will enjoy those bubbles and a soft goey brownie! Well I guess thats all for now I guess I'll try to sleep... maybe in the recliner will help but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment