Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 1

Well I think I would classify week one as a success even though it was not 100%. My fast is def. a success I have not had sweets or soda for the entire week... it has been difficult but I have done it! I have also done decently on my resolutions, we have gone to church and plan to this morning as well, I have read my bible everyday but one and plan to make up the reading today, but of course I failed at the working out. I had every intention of working out on thursday but something happened and I ended up with a rash and didn't think it was a good idea to sweat with it so we'll give the working out thing another go next week. I have decided that in order to really complete my resolutions I need to take the year a week at a time so that is what I plan to do. This week was pretty good and I hope that the weeks to come are just as good or even better! Blaine and I started looking at houses yesterday and it was so fun and exciting! We are really in agreement with what we are looking for and we are so pleased with the realtor we are using because she did a great job finding things that have all our criteria so now its just about finding the right one. We looked at 6 houses three were great three not so much but nothing was the one so the search continues and we are excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment