Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HOUSE!

Oh my goodness it has actually happened! We are buying a house! We put an offer in yesterday and they came back with a great counter today so we accepted and will be closing on our house on April 1st! I am so excited!!! I can't wait to paint and decorate and just really create a home for us and the children that are in our future! I have pictures of the house but I dont want to post pictures of other peoples stuff in our house so I'll just show you the front and let you imagine the rest until we get to put all of our stuff in the house!
Isn't it pretty!!! We're so excited and can't wait to get everything in this place! Now to start thinking about packing and all the other lovely things that go along with moving! But since its to a house this time it's totally going to be worth it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment