Wednesday, May 23, 2012

25 weeks

Well it has been an interesting last couple of weeks for sure. Had my birthday on Monday and lets just say as far as the actual day goes I'd rather just not think about it anymore but my party is on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with friends who we don't see all the time! I also find it kinda cute that I became 25 weeks pregnant the same week I turned 25 :) so fun!!! Well nothing else is really new at least not on the positive side of things so I'll just get straight to the baby update!


How far along? 25 weeks 

Updates on baby: Little Baby Peyton is the size of a head of cauliflower!! She is getting bigger and bigger!! Went to the doctor on Monday and everything checked out great. She is measuring right on track and everything looks great so we are very very pleased! 

Symptoms/Body Changes:  Back pain still, not constant but consistent. Also this every growing belly is starting to get in the way... I find myself standing too close to things and bumping things because I'm just not used to having a belly that sticks out so far! 

Movement: She is still a little gymnast/karate kid/ballerina in there. On my birthday I dont think she stopped moving all day! It was like she was telling me Happy Birthday and that everything would be ok! Love it! 

Cravings/Aversions: No change here, no real cravings until I hear about something or see something on tv and still can't eat eggs. 

Getting ready for baby: We have officially started the painting process!!! We had two walls primed with the first coat and hopefully will have the rest finished before the weekend! Its slowly coming along! 

What I miss: I miss being able to do things that are perfectly normal to do but now since I'm pregnant i'm not allowed, like using step stools and ladders, painting without people questioning me every two seconds, riding a fourwheeler, you know all those types of things! 

What I am looking forward to: I just want to get things painted and get some furniture I'm excited to start seeing how our little girls room is going to look all put together!

Weekly wisdom: got nothing this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment