Friday, April 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Man I never thought a house that wasn't even our three weeks ago could feel like Home already!! Its amazing and I love it! I know I need to get some pictures up we've just been focused on getting everything else done but I think were about done with all the decorating (for now) so hopefully this weekend I can get some pictures taken and up! But we absolutely love being in our house! I love working in the yard! And I never thought I would say it but I actually kinda enjoy cleaning the house! My house has stayed clean for an entire two weeks since we've moved in and got it cleaned up from moving... I can't believe! I will be the first to admit that I am not the best housekeeper in the world but something has flipped in my head because now I won't go to bed with dishes in the sink, i wipe down the kitchen everyday I always keep the living room picked up... I keep up with laundry... It's weird but I love it!! I could have people just pop in and I wouldn't be mortified that my house was a mess! Now if only my husband had made this same switch in his brain... nope I have to pick up after him but hopefully he'll catch up LOL!!! I know wishful thinking!! Well thats my little update. We love being homeowners, I love having a beautiful Clean house, and I can't wait to have my whole family on Monday for a birthday gathering and so they can all see the new place! I'm super excited to show everyone our new home and to cook for my family! I'm so much like my grandma its scarry! LOL!! Oh well I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment