Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update on Life

Well it's been a while so I thought I would update this little blog of mine. Things have been busy around here between work and church and family functions and birthdays.... but it has been super fun. We spent the long holiday weekend in Nebraska with Blaine's family and had so much fun!! We got to spend some time with both of our little Nephews and just had so much fun soaking up all the love we could get. Both sisters are expecting and one is even expecting twins so we are very excited for the growing family!!! No worries my friend I am not making it three for three anytime soon... everyone is just gonna have to wait a while for a little Shannon and Blaine cause we are just not ready for that yet! We are however going to be getting a puppy pretty soon and we couldn't be anymore excited but we just had our little Kitty Bella fixed and declawed so were waiting to get her all healed up before we bring her a playmate! Work is still not the most exciting thing in the world for me but it pays the bills and I do love my kiddos! After a lot of talk this weekend about the whole alternative certification stuff I think I'm going to go ahead and apply for it... like Blaine's mom put it.... its $50 bucks that could change the rest of your life... so we'll see... Hoping to get lots of work done in the flower beds this week/weekend and maybe even get some more things organized before going into the attic. Oh the joys of owning a home...the list of things to do is never ending but it is ours and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment