Sunday, April 10, 2011

MOVING

Wow what a weekend it has been and the next few weeks are going to be just as crazy! We officially have moved and are living in our new home! I love it! I love everything about it! And the best part is its ours!! It was a long morning saturday getting it all moved and we've been getting stuff unpacked and what have you all day but its been great. There are still a few odds and ends at the old place that we need to get and we still have the lovely task of getting it all clean but we have till the 22nd to turn in our keys so we have time. I think my favorite part was working out in the yard today... it was so beautiful this evening that I watered all our plants while Blaine mowed and it was just so great! I can't wait to really get going on our flower beds and just being able to look at all the prettiness and saying... Hey I did that!!! Its just been such a blessed weekend and I know that without God we would have never been able to do this and I'm so very very thankful for that!!! I Hope to get some pictures once we get everything all set up and cleaned up.... which considering my Mother-in-law and another guest will be here Thursday... will be by then! LOL!! Like a said a long couple of weeks but I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment