Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

As I sit here sipping some bubbly and watching the new year's celebration on TV I am reflecting on all of the amazing things that happened to me this year. Of course the biggest blessing of all this is was when I got to marry my very Best Friend! I have been so blessed with an amazing Husband and I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for us. This year also held great things like Blaine graduating from College... Both of us starting jobs that we enjoy... and my Job has brought me some amazing people that I couldn't imagine not having now! I learned alot about myself in 2010 and I can't wait to learn even more in 2011! Oh and I can't forget my furry blessing of 2010... my adorable Kitty Bella!!! Blaine and I's first pet and she is like a kid for us... I love her!!! So it's pretty obvious... 2010 has been pretty amazing... I've had a lot of firsts and did a lot of traveling and just had a blast every step of the way I mean hey this was the first year in I can't even count how long that I didn't go to school!!! This entire year was school free... WEIRD but wonderful!

So now that we've reviewed 2010 lets look forward to 2011! First and foremost we are super excited to begin the process of finding our first home and will hopefully be in our first home by April! I hope to enjoy life a little and really the little things for the blessings they can be! Now I usually don't do New Year's resolution but this year I decided it would be a good way for me to set some goals for myself and track my progress! And of course I will use this blog to do it! So here's my goals... and I plan to Blog my progress once a week!
  • Workout at least once a week
  • Go to Church EVERY Week!
  • Read my Bible EVERY Day!
  • Be a Better House Keeper!
So those are my goals and I will keep you updated on how they go! Also I am going to try the project 365 on facebook starting tomorrow so look for lots of pictures!

PS - I just watched New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys preform together on the new years eve show from New york and it makes me feel super old! Those are the boy bands from when i was a kid... I should not be old enough to say that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment