Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis the Season

Well Christmas time is here!!! Only a little over a week until the big day and I am so happy!! However sadly I'm excited because it means its vacation time not because of christmas! LOL!! I think the fact that Bella destroyed our christmas tree has made it difficult for me to get in the christmas spirit not mention the un-godly amount of stress I've been dealing with at work! Moses it has got to get better at some point.... right? But if I can make it through the next few days and some how manage to get everything on my to do list done then it will be time for VACATION and I am so excited!!! I've never been skiing and although i'm really not excited for the actual skiing and I am super excited to go to Colorado again and get to spend some time with Blaine's side of the family!! Which gets me to my soap box for the day.... It bothers me when married couples refer to their families as his and hers... I know it's probably silly but I have always felt like when two people got married they were merging their families as well. So its OUR family just with His side and her side to keep things straight. And that really how I feel... when Blaine and I got married his family became my family and vice versa and I am very blessed because of it! I love both sides of my very LARGE family and I thank god everyday for the blessing he has given me with all of them. Ok thats my soap box for the day. I'm sure when i get back from Colorado I'll have a super long post with pictures about how awesome the trip was and how wonderful christmas was with both sides of the family! So MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment