Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another late post!

Well apparently I am terrible at this whole blogging once a week thing. I think I feel like i'm repeating myself half the time but things are starting to change a little and I have some things on my mind today so ya know I figured its time for another post. We had a doctors appt this morning and everything is looking good. We had a ultrasound last week while we were visiting Blaine's family and his dad is pretty sure that we are having a little Boy! Now my actual doctor couldn't tell anything with the pictures I showed her so of course I am very nervous but we have a sonogram appt on the 10th to confirm the gender. But is it terrible that I want it to be a little boy so bad I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if its not?!? I know its sounds awful but I just think I got so excited when we thought it was a boy and now that my doctor seems doubtful i guess I'm just nervous and ready to know for sure and get things moving along! Ok well theres my little spout now on to the update.

How far along? 17 weeks

Updates on baby: Our little baby is now the size of an onion!! And very possibly a little boy!!

Symptoms/Body Changes: I was told yesterday that my belly has popped so i guess I officially look pregnant now. I still don't have a ton of symptoms just getting tired way to quickly, running to the restroom all the time, and the very regular need to eat every few hours! The doctor did say today that I have some protein in my urine which can be signs to different thing but she said that it is a small amount and i have no other symptoms so they are going to monitor it closely and told me to drink more water... which i dont know if that is possible but I guess i will try!

Movement: still no movement but i'm waiting for the day to come

Cravings/Aversions: still no cravings until someone mentions something... then I either really want it or don't even want to think about it LOL! Well and I will basically take chocolate or milk anytime... the chocolate really isn't a change from before being pregnant but I haven't drank this much milk since i was a child!

Getting ready for baby: Still no baby prep going on but we're getting closer to being able to have that garage sale to finish cleaning out the room that will become the nursery. And we are getting close to leaving Gibbs out of the Kennel which is a huge step in that process considering his Kennel takes up half the room!

What I miss: I miss being able to do the smallest things with out feeling exhausted!

What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to really getting to work on things and feeling like this baby is going to be here soon because right now it still feels so far away!

Weekly wisdom: I don't think i have any wisdom today... nothing inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment