Wednesday, March 7, 2012

14 weeks

I know I managed to some how skip another week of updates! It's been a tiring week between getting sick and work and helping a friend start planning her wedding! But luckily I am in the more energized phase of this pregnancy!

How far along? 14 weeks

Updates on baby: Now our little baby is about the size of a Lemon and growing everyday!!

Symptoms/Body Changes: Def. feeling the expanding stomach these days. People who don't see me everyday can't really tell a whole lot yet but I can tell and most people who see me all the time can see a change as well.

Movement: No movement yet but I know its coming!!

Cravings/Aversions: I still don't feel like I've really had any cravings. I just know what does or doesn't sound good once someone says something. But there isn't anything that I just have to have!

Getting ready for baby: Still no new things on the preparation front but I'm sure we'll get a lot more excited about that part once we find out what this little baby is!

What I miss: I miss being able to cough or sneeze without it hurting my belly! I know its silly but with being sick has not been pleasant!

What I am looking forward to: This hasn't changed I'm ready to find out what were having!!!

Weekly wisdom: Don't even both mentioning how you don't like the way you looking now that your growing because if your family is like mine they will just go on and on about how cute it is even if you don't think so! Also don't feel bad if you don't love being pregnant... some women do and some women don't and there is nothing wrong with it either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment