Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where the Wind comes sweeping down the plain

We have spent the weekend at the Farm and I could not be more relaxed and happy. This week was long and difficult and I was so ready for some relaxing and the farm always does the trick. We've done some work and but all that matters is that its beautiful outside and there is no crazy phone calls or children... no traffic noise... nothing but piece and quite.... I've been watching birds and playing with the dog... watching the wind blow like crazy but enjoying every moment. It amazes me how much I can enjoy just sitting and doing nothing but up here that is what I love the best. All my childhood memories are in this place... where i learned to cook, where i learned to ride a bike, ride a fourwheeler, build a fence, feed a cow, and so so much more. I can't even begin to describe how much this place means to me and how blessed I am to have it to come to when the world gets crazy. It's our family's little piece of paradise! I am so glad that I married a man who loves and appreciates it as much as I do. That was always something that was really important to me, that my husband would enjoy this place as much as I did cause its possible that one day it will be partly ours. And from the very first time I brought Blaine here he talked about how much he loved it and how he loves the fact that one day it could be ours and i knew the first time he told me that that he was perfect in everyway! Aww... this is just kinda rambling but I just love this place so much and I hope to make a lot more time to come up here cause we dont get to come up here nearly enough.... Well thats all... I love this place... I love my family (Both of them)... I love my life! God has blessed me greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment