Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where did the time go?

My little bitty baby is 8 months old and I just can't figure out where the time went! It has flown by even faster than I could have ever imagined! I feel like it was just last month that we brought her home from the hospital and now she's crawling and sitting and eating (like her daddy!) and even has her first tooth and can say Mama and Dada! Its crazy!! At least once a day I look at blaine holding her and wanna cry because she is just soo big now! Ok really she's not that big compared to other babies her age but compared to how big she used to be she is huge! I love every minute of it all I just wish it would slow down just a little bit!
I have been asked several times lately if I'm starting to get the baby fever again and I just have to laugh and say NO NO NO!! I never understood this whole concept before I had a baby and now I understand it a little better but nope still not for me! It's like I told my OB when we were talking about it at my last appt after Peyton was born. I know people get to that point cause they want a little baby again but for me I dont want another little baby I want her to be a little baby again! Adding another baby isn't going to fix that LOL!
Things are about to get crazy busy here in the Finley household for the next couple of months but it is all going to be a lot of fun so we're excited! Although I am ready for July to be here so we can have a free lazy weekend! Oh well I guess its something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment