Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just 6 weeks to go!

The last 8 months really have flown by but I can already tell that these next 6 weeks are going to creep along! Everything is ready for Baby Peyton to make her arrival all I need to do is finish packing the hospital bag and install the car seat. But other than that we are ready. I'm sure there will be lots of other little nesting projects I will do around the house in the next 6 weeks to keep me busy but as far as for preparing for the baby we are ready! Heck I've even done all my shower thank you cards and started filling out stuff in the baby book... I'm actually ahead of the game for once! But now that I'm all done I think i should have slowed down a little so that I could have more things to do in these next few weeks to help pass the time! oh well I'd rather be ready early than not ready when she decides to come ahead of time. My Dad had decided that she will be born on his birthday which is Aug 29 and that she will weight 8lbs 7ozs LOL! Now why this is funny that is so specific on his prediction its a bit scary because I kid you not from the day I told him I was pregnant he told me it was a girl. Even when we ALL thought it was boy he stuck by the fact that it would be a girl and he was right! So I guess we'll see how "physic" my dad really is LOL! But I asked him to change his weight prediction cause that just sounds like a big baby and a bit painful LOL! Well I don't really have anything else right now just wanted to update a little while I had the chance but I will leave you with the pictures of Ms. Peyton's finished nursery!


Looking into the room from the door. 


Look at the dresser and glider from the closet door.


Her Crib and Letters! 


Looking across the room from the glider. (picture is zoomed a little)

No comments:

Post a Comment