Tuesday, January 31, 2012

9 Weeks

Well not much has changed since last week but I thought I would update anyway just in case their are people out their that are reading and interested!

How far along? 9 weeks

Updates on baby: This week the baby is about the size of a green olive. It is growing and making lots of important parts right now which is making mommy very tired!

Symptoms/Body Changes: This is all about the same as well. Still no morning sickness (thank you Lord) and still very tired and lots of indigestion. I feel like I'm growing already but I think alot of it is bloating however its made a nice excuse to buy a few new pieces of clothing!

Movement: Still No movement but I am patiently waiting.

Cravings/Aversions: Still no cravings, although I have been lots of veggies and salads. Still not a fan of crackers or anything that is really dry like crackers.

Getting ready for baby: Yeah we haven't done anything in preparation for baby finley this week but we have lots of time!

What I miss: I dont think I miss anything yet... sleeping better this week so i'm a pretty happy camper currently! (talk to me again in a few weeks when I'm on a cruise and can't eat the seafood or enjoy the hot tub)

What I am looking forward to: Everything!! I'm ready and excited for everything that this pregnancy and baby have to offer!

Weekly wisdom: REST! You don't think you'll get as tired as easily until it hits you when your in the middle of doing something and it makes you sleep for like 12 hours that night cause you didn't rest during the day like you know you should! Yes I am guilty!

Well there you have it! Things are going right along and I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks to come and go so i can have some energy back! And I'm really excited about the cruise we're taking in a couple weeks! It's going to be a wonderful vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment