Saturday, July 30, 2011

Never Adjusting

So the husband has been gone since yesterday evening before I even got off work and won't be back until around bedtime tomorrow and then leaves again on Wednesday and i will see him Friday but really he'll be engrossed in video games at his convention so there wont be a lot of seeing him. I am not a happy camper!! And people keep telling me oh you'll get used to it after a few years of marriage it won't be a big deal yadda yadda. NO! I won't ever get used to my husband being gone. I dont like it not one little bit. I haven't slept alone since we got married and frankly a big house with just me and the cat is a little scary! And my husband is TERRIBLE at answering his phone so not only is he gone but contact is limited and I am just not a very happy camper about any of it. I know I'm a big baby but hey there is a reason I married someone with a super stable very limited traveling job so I didn't have to deal with this stuff... and what does he do goes and gets certified to scuba dive and signs up for video game conventions! BOO! Ugh Just ready for the this to be done and go back to normal... I probably wouldn't be as blah about it all if we had like seen in eachother in the past two week but yeah lets be honest its been crazy. Starting two weeks ago I had group on monday and didn't get home till bed, tuesday was the american idol concert so again not home till bed, saw him wednesday and thursday, friday was my jewelry party so he hid most of the evening, got to see him saturday and sunday but then monday came and he had scuba so didn't get home till bed, tuesday was the same thing, wednesday he was home, thursday scuba didn't get home till bed, friday left before I got off work and now here we are. Probably not as bad as it feels but when your used to spending every evening hanging out it really sucks when all this happens at once! So there is my whining... if you actually endured the whole thing and dont think i'm a complete baby I appreciate you. If you do well blah I dont care cause I miss my hubby!

1 comment:

  1. I understand! I really don't like when Spencer has to go away. Remember when we were in Michigan when Asher was 2 WEEKS old? Spencer flew out of there during the trip and left for a week? yeah, I didn't like that! atleast you don't have any kids yet. :) Praying God meets all your needs while Blaine's away.

    ReplyDelete