Sunday, October 3, 2010

FALL!! Changes!

Well Fall is officially here and you can feel it! I Love fall its my absolute favorite season!! It makes me sad that we only get a few short weeks of it here in Oklahoma before my least favorite season old man winter comes along! But I am going to soak in the fall as much as I can while its here thanks to my new patio furniture :)
Lots of things change in the fall, the weather, the leaves and for me this fall my job! I was offered a new classroom on friday along with a raise! I will now be teaching the Pre-K class and I am so excited! I love my little toddlers dont get me wrong but I am ready for a change and for some children that can talk to me! LOL! So today I will be spending the day trying to get things ready for my new class which very well starts tomorrow! :) Im super excited and can't wait to see what lies ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment