Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not so young anymore

So were down in Dallas for vacation/Quakecon. Quakecon is a computer gaming conference that many of our friends have gone to for years and Blaine has been dying to go so now that the wedding is out of the way and no more school to worry about we were able to come and enjoy a vacation and get him some gaming time... hopefully to last him for a while LOL! But now that were down here... and of course we are with quite of few younger people... like young college age people which are fantastic but just different for me these days. It make me realize that I'm not so young anymore... little crazy things that used to be hilarious and enjoyable aren't and now I'm just like wow you people are crazy... I love my life now but some days I miss the days of crazy fun that just made no sense and made people look at you like your crazy! Oh well time to enjoy more vacation... I plan to relax... shop... relax... oh and did I mention relax! WOOHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment