Sunday, December 9, 2012

3 months

I'm pretty sure I say this every month but it is so true... I can't believe she's already 3 months old! The time is flying by and I just want to slow it down so I can hold on to every precious second of her life!! So much has changed in the last 3 months... not neccessarily material things, or lifestyle changes but more like personality changes I guess. Everything is just different now that we have her and I wouldn't trade the world for it. She is growing so fast and changing a little everyday!! She roll from her belly to her back now which officially she means she rarely gets tummy time because if she doesn't want to be on her belly she just rolls over LOL! She is holding her head up SOO good... its still a little wobbly after she gets tired but she is getting really good at it! She is smiling up a storm, she really is just a happy little baby and she lets you know that with all her wonderful grins! She even laughed for us the other day! It was just a little laugh and we haven't been able to repeat it since but I was so excited and it was the cutest noise I have ever heard in my entire life! She really does amaze us everyday and can brighten any day with one little smile! People always tell you that you can't understand it until you have children of your own... and it turns out they were right... I've never loved anything or anyone as much as I love that little girl! I just can't get enough! So in honor of her being 3 months old and super cute here are some pictures that we took of her! 


How can you not just smile at that face!!! She is so funny! 


BIG Yawn!! 



She loves looking at the Christmas lights!




Trying to be artsy! I love the look of the Christmas light glow!


She loves her Bumbo!! So sweet!


Sweet baby girl!! 

I told you... cutest thing ever!! I just can't get enough! I can't believe that its already been 3 months since she came into my world! I look forward to the next 3 months even though I wish she could stay my little baby forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment