Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Month 2

Wow tomorrow my little girl will be 2 months old and I can not believe it has been 2 months already! So many things have changed in the last 2 months it just completely blows my mind whenever I think about it. She has grown so much and changed so much and learned so much just in the last 2 months! I feel like I'm going to miss something if I blink somedays! She smiles so big now and its my absolute favorite!! Just watching her grin brighten my days no matter what the rest of the day has been like and I love it! She is holding her head up so well now... its still a little wobbly and she gets tired after a little while but she is getting a little stronger everyday. We're still working on her being content just by herself and not being held all the time but its a work in progress... somedays she does great and others there is just no use LOL! We are also trying to work on the transition into her crib but again that is a work in progress. She is a stubborn little girl just like her momma but we'll get there. We started going back to church a couple weeks ago once she was old enough to go into the nursery... and man that was the longest hour of my life when we first took her. Its better now but that first time was very very hard for me. I finally understood what it was like to be the momma during drop off instead of being the teacher and let me tell ya... it's easier being the teacher LOL! But she has done wonderful in the nursery and all the volunteers in there are wonderful and just love her to pieces! And of course they do... why wouldn't they she is just amazing! I am absolutely amazed by this little person and the fact that she came from me. I like to think that she has the best of me and the best of her daddy and its just so amazing to think about the life that she has ahead of her. I promise her everyday that I'm going to give her the best life I possibly can and everyday I try to think of just how I'm going to do that. We are all super excited for all the holidays coming up and all the family time we're going to have. I am a holiday lover every year but this year it all just means so much more because these are her very first holidays and I just couldn't be more excited! We are going to be dedicating her at church in Decemeber and I'm excited to say that she is going to be dedicated right along side our best friends little girl who is just three months older. These little girls are going to give us a run for our money when they get older I'm sure but I'm so excited for her to have a little buddy to run around with right from the beginning! And I'm excited to stand in front of our church and our friends and family and dedicate our lives to raising her up the way God would want us to. Its just one of the many ways I know that I can fulfill my promise to giving her the best life possible. Well now that I've rambled on about a little bit of everything I will leave you  with some more adorable pictures of what we've been up to this month!

Just playing on my mat while daddy takes my picture!


She loves sitting in her bumbo chair


Our little owl all dressed up for Halloween


Our family photo!


Out enjoying so halloween festivities in Edmond!

No comments:

Post a Comment