Monday, October 24, 2011

ChChchChanges!

Man how life changes and so quickly. If you had asked me just three weeks ago that this is what life would be like I would have never believed you. But you know what... I'm so happy... life is different and sometimes its a little scary especially when we're talking money but I couldn't be happier. I have more time for the things I need to do... I have more time for my family... I have more time to just enjoy life and not stress over things I can't control. Life is good! Is life perfect... no will it ever be... probably not... but life is good! And I am so Happy! Starting work this week and couldn't be more excited! I'm so ready for this next chapter in my life and can't wait to see what Blessings it will hold for me!! God provides in the strangest ways but he always provides! I know this is a short post and really its just my ramblings but It's my way of remembering that things always get better no matter how bad they get to start with. And while things are great now I know that there may come a time where I need this reminder so this is my way of documenting it all so that if and when I need that reminder I'll have it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing some of your family traditions!! I love those ideas. I appreciate it! Also, I love reading about how the Lord is working in people's lives. Thank you for sharing this. It is a great reminder that God is in control!

    ReplyDelete