Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crafty!

So I have been reading lots of blogs all about these women who craft or cook amazing meals all the time and still have full time jobs and it makes me wonder how they have all that time. When i get home all i feel like doing is throwing some food together and relaxing but I decided that my life is entirely too boring so i'm gonna try to become crafty. My first craft attempt was a wreath to hang on our front door at christmas... so far I'm very happy with it but its not quite perfect yet and now i'm going to make a christmas card holder. I found it online and I'm super excited. I bought the ribbon today and I think its gonna look awesome!!! And i've decided to learn how to make the really awesome bows for gifts... its something new for when i'm sick of the TV and the internet. Christmas time makes me so happy I love it... I have been having so much fun working on getting christmas gifts for everyone and deciding on small projects i can do for the smaller gifts to give people at work and such... Its gonna be a great holiday season and I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment